Thursday, January 15, 2009

Forecasts

Ever noticed that the predictions for the year/month/week/day are always glowing and positive for every sun sign every day/week/month/year? Days you know are going to be bad, always have a positive spin in the papers/website/your-source-of-this-info

Since I figured out this patten many many moons ago, I'm rather skeptical about horoscopes.

However, this being a new year and with my resolution to try to do new stuff on my own, I figured, I'd give Yahoo Astrology a chance to predict the months of January- March. Every month, I'll pick up and record what the site said for me and at the end of the month, I'm going to see how well (or not) it all worked out. Of course, the way some of these are worded, anything that happens could possibly be related to what was written.

Yahoo Astrology can be found here : http://astrology.yahoo.com

Next post, predictions for January.

No comments: