Saturday, May 31, 2008

One week in San Jose

You might know that I'm currently in San Jose for an internship. If you
didn't, well, I am in San Jose,California on a summer internship. I'll
be here till August.

Today marks one week of being here. The work is going on fine. I got my
deliverables and plan of work for the period all squared off with my
manager and I even made some small but useful progress on the work on
Friday.

San Jose is cold! Coming in from Texas where it was 85-90 'F (29-32 'C)
to here where the mid day temperature doesn't seem to cross 55 'F (12
'C) this place is cold. One of the first things I did on coming here was
to go buy a blanket. With the new weight and piece restrictions on
flights, I had to leave my perfectly good blanket at home and come here
with a very light collection of stuff for the next 2.5 months.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Poor Suneil-I bet you have to leave lots of stuff behind. Btw, I'll update. . . eventually.