Sunday, May 11, 2008

Why ?

Answers to questions I have received about the recent activity on my blog.

Q. Why the sudden flood of posts?

A. Multiple reasons --
(a) A very good friend of mine (Hi A!) reminded me that blogging is/could be fun.
(b) I remembered and reactivated the ability to post by email.
(c) I got something interesting things that could be posted without
problems.
(d) I have some extra time on my hands to send/make posts.
(e) For fun!

Q. Why all the Linux based posts?

A. I'm playing around with my Linux install, and figured (based on what
I've seen on other sites on the net) that using my blog to keep track of
methods/procedures to fix problems and make things work could be a
viable and potentially useful method. Plus the ability to email posts to
the blog has made it much more accessible.

Q. Does this mean that the blog will now be active/be updated regularly?

A. Unfortunately, No. If point (d) in Q1 (available time) drops, this
blog will be one of the first things to lose attention. I will (and
believe it or not, I do) update this blog when I get the time and
inclination to do so.