Saturday, July 12, 2008

What's going on ?

A week or so back, I got notified by the university that there was an armed bank robbery in my university town. This was followed by a message some hours later that the culprits were apprehended by state rangers. All's well I figured.

Until today, when a friend informed me that the bank robbery was actually at tje bank that is less than 5 minutes walk from where I stay! Which means, this is the bank in which I have my bank account!.

So, in the last few months- the area has had robberies, aggravated assaults, a stabbing incident, an aggravated robbery (mugging) and now an armed bank robbery.

So much for the safety of a small town.

2 comments:

Lil said...

meh, nowhere is safe nowadays...

Mohan said...

That IS strange! but Texas a&m is safer than many other places.Take care.